- Employee Access Center to view and print your prior period pay stubs (July 1st, 2021 and after)
- W4 (2023) - federal tax form to change exemptions or add additional tax deductions.
- City and School District tax form - employees should use this form to change city or school district taxes.
- Ohio IT4 - employees should fill out a new Ohio IT4 whenever the number of exemptions change.
- Direct Deposit Form - must submit two weeks in advance.
- Benefitsolver - ***to make changes to your HSA please log in to Benefitsolver***
- Stretch Pay (Classified) -
- Provider List
- 403 (b) Roth Salary Reduction Agreement
- 403 (b) Salary Reduction Agreement
- 457 (b) Enrollment Form
- 457 (b) Roth Enrollment Form
- Meaningful Notice
- Plan Participation Guide
**Participants with Ohio Deferred Comp must contact them directly. Please DO NOT use our form to send.**
***Per IRS guidelines, employees making changes to their 457 will see the change occur on the first pay of the NEXT MONTH that you submitted the form***