Grade K - 12 Student Registration -
Welcome to Milford Exempted Village School District, Home of the Eagles!
Registration is a three-step process handled through our Central Registration Department.
Step 1 - please complete before Step 2
Complete the "Intent" to register form. This notifies us that you are beginning the process, and we can help monitor your progress toward completion.
Complete FinalForms for each student that is being enrolled.
Upload the following documents directly into the student’s Final Forms account:
- Color scan/photo of the original birth certificate
- Color scan/photo of parent driver's license
- Vaccine Record
- Court/Custody Documentation/Divorce Decree/Shared Parenting Plan (when applicable) full document, no redactions; filed and stamped
- Proof of residency
- Board-approved documents include: water or electric bill (active and current, dated within the last 60 days), current lease agreement, mortgage account statement (dated within the last 60 days), property tax bill, tax statement from the Clermont County Auditor website, purchase agreement on a house that will close within the next 60 days, or a notarized document stating that you will be building in the district within the next 90 days.
- If you live with a Milford resident and cannot provide one of the above, you may be considered a residency affidavit. Contact the Milford Administrative Offices at 513.831.1314 for further details.
Once all steps have been completed, you will receive an email confirming registration is complete. The building of attendance will contact you regarding the next steps.
Appointments for registration are now full.
You can contact Janet Short at Milford Preschool (513) 728-7400 to check for availability and information on how to be added to the preschool waitlist.