Welcome to the Online Community Bulletin Board
Please note: Posting of information on our website and display of materials does not constitute endorsement of any product, service, organization, company, information provider, or content by Milford Exempted Village School District.
The Board has a policy that allows for the distribution of flyers or materials in the schools. The flyer(s) must be pre-approved by the Superintendent. If approved, flyers will be posted on this page. Email the flyer to be posted and contact information to email@example.com.
- Milford Area Swim Team - Season starts in September
- Sharkey's Cuts for Kids
- Letters to Veterans
- Milford Basketball Registration
- Friendship Club - Pattison
- Champion Martial Arts - Children
- Champion Martial Arts - Adults
- World of Spanish - Pattison
- Pottery Wheel - Pattison
- Fall Festival - Florentine Gardens - October 6
- Math Quest - October 7
- Youth Cheer Camp - October 16-17
- Free English Classes
- I-9 Sports - Register by 9/29
- Angel's House of Music
- People Working Cooperatively
- Join Cub Scouts - September 27
- Cub Scout Pack 120
- American Scholastic Climbing League
Community Swim Sessions
Community Swim - The MHS pool is open for school district residents to swim for free during community swim sessions. A waiver of liability must be signed by all swimmers prior to swimming and by a parent or legal guardian for participants under the age of 18. Any participant under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian present to swim. If school is closed due to inclement weather, community swim will not be held.
*NOTE: If you are attending an open swim session, you must bring a driver's license for entry through the high school security system. Contact Lois Leavens if you have any questions (513) 576-2208 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September Calendar