Scheduling Information 24-25
Scheduling Resources for the 24-25 School Year
Transition from 6th to 7th:
(Contact Julie Beelman for more information. 248.3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org )
Transition from 7th to 8th:
Course Request Worksheet
(Contact Jenna Chambers for more information. 248.3446 or email@example.com )
Transition from 8th to 9th
(Contact Kaitlyn Richter for more information. 576.2281 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
College Credit Plus Information
WHAT IS COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS?
College Credit Plus is Ohio’s dual enrollment program that provides students in grades 7-12 the opportunity to earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking courses from Ohio colleges or universities.
If you are interested in participating in CCP next year, please complete the following steps:
- Watch the presentation video (21 minutes) or attend the in-person meeting on Thursday, February 8 (5:45pm - 6:30pm in the HS Media Center).
- Complete the REQUIRED CCP Letter of Intent that certifies that you have watched the videos - due by April 1, 2024 - This will confirm that you have received all CCP information.
- Apply to a college or university before the CCP application deadline (varies for different schools). - deadlines typically around May 1 (Milford's Top CCP Schools). After you apply, you'll submit a transcript release form to the Counseling Office.
- Register for courses. You will receive the admissions decision from the CCP college or university and then register for classes. The instructions for course registration will come from the college or university.
Refer to the Milford HS CCP Website for more information, including shortened videos that review specific topics. The website also includes an overview of steps to participate, transcript release form needed for your CCP application, and all of our CCP resources.
You can come hear this information in person at the CCP Info Meeting on Thursday, February 8 (5:45pm - 6:30pm in the HS Media Center). All information that will be shared at the meeting is included in this email.
- Milford High School CCP Website
- College Credit Plus Introductory Presentation
- 24-25 College Credit Plus Info Meeting (Presentation Slides)
- CCP Letter of Intent - REQUIRED form to participate in CCP courses next year
- Top CCP Schools for Milford Students - Links to college CCP applications included
CCP Course Crosswalk - course options to meet Milford grad requirements
(Contact Liz Emmons with questions: email@example.com)