Register for 2024-2025
Register for Kindergarten - 12th Grade
Important Updates for Kindergarten:
- Beginning in the 2024-2025 academic year, students must be 5 on or before August 1.
- Only children who will be 5 on or before this date are eligible to participate in the All Day Kindergarten Lottery.
- Requests for Early Entrance to Kindergarten will be accepted between March 1 and March 31, 2024. Learn more about the process and timeline here.
- We hosted a Parent Information Night on Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at Mulberry Elementary. If you weren't able to join, you can access the presentation here.
We Are Looking Forward To Welcoming New Eagles Into Our Flock!
Registration for incoming Kindergarten students who reside in the Milford Exempted Village School District begins on February 2, 2024. To be eligible for Kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before August 1, 2024. All Kindergarten Registration will be completed online.
Milford EVSD offers both Half-Day and All-Day Kindergarten options.
- Half-Day Kindergarten is tuition-free for all Milford EVSD residents.
- The All-Day Kindergarten program is tuition-based, with a total cost of $3,600.00. Tuition can be paid in full or divided into monthly installments of $400.00, with the first payment due by end of day July 31, 2024.
Tuition scholarships are available to those who qualify for the Free or Reduced Meal Program. Please fill out the Scholarship Intent form to receive more information. Click here - Scholarship Intent.
Scholarship Intent Form Opens February 2, 2024
A lottery will take place for those expressing interest in the All-Day Kindergarten Program. Applications must be completed between February 2 and April 1. Notifications will be sent the week of April 5, 2024. The order in which applications are received does not determine the assignment.
Decisions are made based on capacity. Parents will designate their building preferences when they apply. If you are applying for All-Day Kindergarten, and there is a waitlist for your school of residence, parents can choose to be considered for their second or third choice if there is an opening in that building. If an elementary building is chosen that is not the student’s school of residence (home school), the parent must provide all transportation to and from school.
Kindergarten - 12th Grade Registration Steps 1-3
STEP 1 (MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO STEP 2)
Complete the "Intent" to register form. This notifies us that you are beginning the process, and we can help monitor your progress toward completion.
Registration Intent Form Opens February 2, 2024
Intent for Kindergarten Only - Click here
Intent for 1st - 12th Grade - Click here
Complete FinalForms for each student who is enrolled. Click here for FinalForms
Upload the following documents directly into the student’s Final Forms account:
- Color scan/photo of the original birth certificate
- Color scan/photo of parent’s driver's license
- Vaccine Record
- Court/Custody Documentation/Divorce Decree/Shared Parenting Plan (when applicable) full document, no redactions; filed and stamped.
- Proof of residency
- Board-approved documents include water or electric bill (active and current, dated within the last 60 days), current lease agreements, mortgage account statements (dated within the last 60 days), property tax bills, tax statements from the Clermont County Auditor website, purchase agreement on a house that will close within the next 60 days, or a notarized document stating that you will be building in the district within the next 90 days.
- If you live with a Milford resident and cannot provide one of the above, you may be considered for a residency affidavit. Contact the Milford Administrative Offices at 513.831.1314 for further details.
IMPORTANT DATES for Kindergarten
Monday, February 2, 2024
Registration opens for all incoming Kindergarten students of Milford EVSD residents.
Monday, April 1, 2024
The last day to complete registration to be eligible for the All-Day Kindergarten Program lottery. Acceptance letters for All-Day will be mailed on April 5, 2025
Thursday, July 31, 2024
All-Day Kindergarten Program Only - First payment due by July 31, 2024
Register for Preschool
Milford's 5-Star Rated Preschool lottery for the 2024-2025 school year opens on January 3, 2024 and runs through February 2, 2024. Parents will be informed of lottery results the week of February 12, 2024.
Children must be 3 years old and potty trained by the start of school.
- Milford has moved to a lottery process to ensure access to the program is fair and equitable. No more waiting in line outside the preschool to submit your application!
- Please remember that the Kindergarten age has been updated and, beginning this fall, children must be 5 years old by August 1 to enroll in Kindergarten.
Tuition and registration details are found on our Preschool page.