Milford School District has partnered with FinalForms, an online form and data management service, to enable parents/guardians to complete their child’s forms online.
If you need assistance with FinalForms or did not receive an email, please send the following to the contact below: parent's name, child(ren)'s name(s), school, grade level and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your assistance in implementing this program.
- Address Change Form
- Central Registration K-12
- Community Service Verification Form
- Consent for Records Release - Request records such as transcripts, test scores, immunization records, or other records. Please return the completed form and a copy of your ID via email to email@example.com or fax (513) 965-6159 to "Attention Records." Please note: Transcripts may take up to three business days to process. For students graduating in the last two years, transcript requests and a copy of your ID are to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (513) 831-9174.
- Dance Guest Form
- Milford Supply Fee Waiver 2023-2024
- MEVSD Athletics & Extracurricular Activities Department Online Registration
- Milford High School PTSA Swim Program Medical Form-Required form for participation in the PTSA swim program
- MHS Parking Pass Info and Registration & Parking Pass Registration
- PE Waiver
- Permission Form for Prescription Drugs
- Permission Form for Non-Prescription Drugs
- Public Information Request-Form to request public information records or documents
- Residency Affidavit Open Enrollment
- Residency Affidavit I Owner/Resident
- Residency Affidavit II Occupant/Parent
- Self-Medication Form
- Service Verification Form
- Transcript Release Form (Current students for college applications only. For all other transcripts requests, use the Consent for Records Release listed above.)
- Transportation Forms
- Withdrawal Form
Health and Wellness Information
- Community Use of School Facilities (Board Policy) -It is the desire of the Board to make school facilities available for community use under the provisions of the law whenever such use does not interfere with school activities. The privilege of school building use shall be limited to organizations, groups, or individuals within the District,or to organizations or groups whose program is of direct value and educational interest to the community. The following information is applicable to all groups using school facilities, except school-sponsored sports, clubs, and activities that are supervised by school staff and involve only students enrolled in Milford Exempted Village Schools.