Milford High School

Central Registration

Students leaving school
Don Baker                  Coordinator of Central Registration
Phone:   513.576.4178

  Milford School District Central Registration
1099 State Route 131
Milford, Ohio 45150

Welcome to the Milford Exempted Village School District. We are pleased to assist you in becoming a part of our excellent district. We hope that the following information will be helpful to you.

Central Registration allows you to enroll all of your students, at one location, for any building in our district except preschool. You can make an appointment by calling 513.576.4178. Registration is by appointment only. 

Parents should call Don Baker at 513.576.4178 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm to make an appointment.

Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021

Kindergarten registration for both half and full-day kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on January 13, 2020. To be eligible for kindergarten, a student must be five years old on or before September 30, 2020. The deadline for full-day kindergarten registration is February 14, 2020. If needed, a lottery for all-day kindergarten will take place the week of February 17, 2020. 
Parents must call the Milford Administrative Offices to make a registration appointment. Please call between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. at (513) 831-1314 to arrange this appointment. 
Before the registration appointment, parents must complete online registration forms. Click here for links to the forms and further information about half-day and full-day kindergarten.  

Milford's Central Enrollment Process:

  • Click here for online registration forms for KINDERGARTEN-GRADE 12*

*Preschool registration is processed directly with the Milford Preschool program. Please contact the preschool at (513) 728-7400.  (Note: You do not need to register via FinalForms for the preschool program).

The following items are needed at the time of registration in order for your child’s enrollment to be complete:

 FinalForms online student registration

 Child’s original birth certificate or passport

 Custody/Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)

 Parent/Guardian driver’s license or state-issued identification card

 Proof of Residency: (one of the following documents is acceptable)

   -Water or electric bill within 60 days of registration (DISCONNECT NOTICES will NOT be    accepted)

   -Lease/rental agreement (listing names of all occupants)

   -Purchase agreement

   -Residency affidavit

It is important for students who are in grades 7 to 12 to bring an unofficial copy of their transcripts. You will need to have an appointment with a guidance counselor to schedule courses. The guidance counselor will need to see a transcript in order to assign a student to appropriate classes. The lack of a transcript could delay this process.