Side Menu Begins
Side Menu Ends, main content for this page begins
Students leaving school
Contact Information
           Central Registrar
Phone:   513.576.4178

  Milford School District Central Registration
1099 State Route 131
Milford, Ohio 45150


Registration Process

Welcome to Milford Exempted Village School District, home of the Eagles! We are excited
to welcome new (and returning) students into our district.

 Milford EVSD Street List

Registration is a two-step process handled through our Central Registration Department.

The first step in the registration process is to complete FinalForms for each student that
is being enrolled. You can do this by going to the FinalForms Link.  You will start by creating a parent account. You will then sign into that account and select ADD NEW STUDENT to create your student’s account. The forms will populate in a list shown in red. Click on each tab, answer all questions completely, "sign" each form by scrolling to the bottom of the form, typing your name, and clicking the submit button. Each form will turn green when it is complete. (For students in grades 7-12, there will be forms that turn yellow after the parent has signed. Those forms require the student's signature. They cannot be completed until the student receives a Milford Email Address which will not occur until after they are completely registered.) If you are registering a returning student who was previously withdrawn from the district, contact 513-831-1314 to change your student’s status from withdrawn to the applicant.

The second step is to scan/take a photo of the following documents and either upload directly into the student’s Final Forms account or email the documents as attachments to (Please note that you are required to provide all of the documents listed below).   

·         Color scan/Photo of the original birth certificate

·         Color scan/Photo of parent driver's license

·         Court/Custody Document, when applicable, (full document, no redactions; filed and stamped).

·         Divorce Decree/Shared Parenting (full document, no redactions; filed and stamped).

·         Proof of residency in one of the following forms: Water or electric bill (active and current, dated within the last 60 days), current lease agreement, mortgage account statement (dated within the last 60 days), property tax bill, tax statement from the Clermont County Auditor website, purchase agreement on a house that will close within the next 60 days, a notarized document stating that you will be building in the district within the next 90 days.   

Please Note: If you live with a Milford resident and cannot provide one of the above, you may be considered a residency affidavit. To complete a residency affidavit, the parent/guardian of the student, along with the homeowner/renter, will be required to complete affidavit forms that must be signed in front of a Milford notary. The owner will be required to present proof of residency in one of the forms listed above. Both the owner and parent will be required to show a photo ID. Contact the Milford Administrative Offices at 513.831.1314 for further details.  

Preschool registration should be completed directly through Milford. Preschool program. Contact 513.728.7400 for further information.