As a parent of a Milford School District student, you can view your child’s grades and attendance using ProgressBook. To access ProgressBook, you will need to have an active Internet connection and have a web browser open (preferably Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher). Then do the following:
2. Enter Username and Password that you have been provided by the district. You will be prompted for your username and password. Later, you will be able to change them to whatever you prefer. Both the username and the password are case-sensitive, so please type them exactly as they are below (in all capital letters if necessary). After you’ve typed them both in, click on the Login button.
3. Update your contact information. Click on Edit My Profile. Change the first and last name from your child’s name to your name. Please provide your email address—if you forget your password, a new one will be sent to the email address you provide here. Be sure to click on the Save button when you are finished typing.
4. Change your password. The initial password provided to you may be difficult to remember. You can change your password by clicking on the Change Your Password link along the left side of the window. Type the original password provided to you in the Current Password box. In the New Password box, type whatever you would like to use for your password. Type the same new password again in the Confirm Password box. Be sure to click on the Save button when you are finished typing.
5. Change your Login Name. Your username can also be changed to something easier to remember. You can change your login name by clicking on the Change Your Login Name link along the left side of the window. In Current Login Name, type the username given to you by the school and type your current password into the Password box. In the New Login Name box, type whatever you would like to use for your Login Name. Be sure to click on the Save button when you are finished typing.
6. Link all children to one account. If you have more than one child enrolled in Milford, you will want to link them all to one account. Click on the Link Additional Children to this Account link along the left side of the window. It will ask for the Login Name and Password of your other child. Once you’ve typed this information in, click on the Link button. You will need to repeat this procedure once for each of your children not including the student you started with. So, if you have three children in Milford Schools, you will need to do this procedure twice.
7. Manage Alerts. You can choose to receive alerts if your child has a missing assignment or low assignment mark. Click on the My Account tab and the Manage Alerts Link. Check the box(s) that you want activated and enter the email address that you want the alert sent to and click save.
You will then be prompted to enter the mark threshold for which you want to start receiving low marks.
8. View your child’s attendance, homework, and progress. You can view your child’s attendance history, homework assignments, and progress report by clicking on the appropriate tabs on the top right of the window.
9. Logout. When you are finished using ProgressBook, be sure to Logout by clicking on the Logout tab on the top right of the window. You can then close the window normally.