The District Nurse is responsible for the following:
- Managing staff of registered nurses in each of the schools to provide necessary care and support for students and staff
- Work with Clermont County Health District in providing necessary information to students, staff and parents
- Manage necessary forms to have permission to administer medications to students based on doctor prescriptions and directions
- Coordinate health wellness programs for staff
A Note on Flu Season
We would like to be proactive in the spread of Influenza. Please remember the following:
- If your student is diagnosed with Influenza (type A or type B), please inform your school nurse and keep your child home from school for at least 24 hours after their fever (above 100°F) is gone.
- Fever should be gone without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.
- If you have any questions, please contact your health care professional or the nurse at your school.
Please review the information at the links from the CDC and Clermont County Health District.