To be eligible for Kindergarten, your child has to be 5 years old by September 30, 2017. Registration for incoming kindergarten students begins on January 3, 2017.
Click below for downloadable Registration Packets (part-time and full-time)
The district plans to hold at least one full-day, tuition-based kindergarten class in each of the elementary buildings. Based on the anticipated demand and limited space, a lottery will be held if needed.
Parents, who are residents of Milford, can register for the lottery:
Beginning: Monday ~ January 3, 2017
Ending: Friday ~ February 10, 2017
Please contact Mr. Batterson (513-576-4178) for an appointment.
FULL-DAY REGISTRATION DEPOSIT:
• The $100.00 deposit collected at the time of registration will be refunded
ONLY if your child cannot be placed in the kindergarten program of your
• Students participating in the Free Meal Program are not required to pay the
• Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year is $3,000.00 (which includes the deposit paid at the time of registration).
• Payments of $322.22 will be due the first Monday of each month (September through May).
• Payments will be processed at each elementary building.
• Lottery numbers will be selected the week of February 13, 2017.
• Six scholarship places will be drawn for free and reduced applicants in each kindergarten class.
(Free and reduced lunch families must show documentation at the time of registration to qualify for these places).
Click the link provided for application:
Free and Reduced Meal Application Packet (2016-17)
• If all scholarship places have been filled, families participating in the free and reduced meal program, who are chosen in the lottery, have the option of paying full tuition.
• Maximum class size: 24
(If there is a waiting list for one elementary building and openings in others, wait listed parents will be given the opportunity to be placed in the lottery for those buildings with availability). After all lottery parents have had the opportunity to select other schools to attend within Milford, and if places are still available, on February 21, 2017 (8:00 a.m.) a registration for Milford residents will begin. This registration will be on a first come, first served basis and applications will be time stamped.
Registration will take place at the Milford EVSD Board of Education Office:
777 Garfield Avenue ~ Milford
The open enrollment application period begins April 10, 2017 (8:00 a.m.). Parents may register for the full day tuition program at this time, if there is availability. Applicants will be chosen by the order of priority as stated in the open enrollment policy.
Click here to view the policy:
Admission of Interdistrict Open Enrollment Students
Decisions for the full day kindergarten open enrollment students will not be made until June 5, 2017.